Monday, January 30, 2012

Infograph

(This is my first draft of my infograph. For my first idea, I thought I should show a dollar bill to represent how much the government spends and about 12 coins to represent the amount spent in a couple of states.)

 
(This is my second draft, and in here I decided to show government spent money going sown the drain, when it could be used for better reasons.)



(This is my final draft, and for this I decided to use the same main idea as my second draft, but add more details.)


After the student critiques, my infograph changed a lot. For example I started off just showing a whole bunch of numbers and states without having a true purpose, but after my first critique I learned that I should have my infograph relate more to my topic and have more of a meaning. Later, for my final draft my critiques suggested that I add color and add pipes to show what is going on in the statement . Overall, I'm so glad that we could critique one anothers graphs because it allowed me to learn how to correctly show my information in such an amazing way!

1 comment: